Physics, Accuracy and Machine Learning: Towards the next-generation of Molecular Potentials
EVENTS and MEETINGS
PHYMOL events that are active include:
Kick-Off meeting in Luxembourg from the 12th Sept to 15th Sept.The kick-off meeting marks the start of the scientific programme of PHYMOL. This conference will be a time for all the PIs and students to get to know each other, to learn about each others projects, to foster the collaborative nature of these projects, and to enjoy an invigorating intellectual atmosphere of discovery and learning. We have an exciting line up of talks and tutorials, as well as ample time for discussion in the laid back, idyllic atmosphere of the University of Luxembourg. The perfect start to an exciting research endeavour.
- Link to meeting page: PHYMOL Kick-Off Schedule and Events
- Scientific beneficiaries: 10
- Partners: 6
- Number of countries involved: 10
- Budget: approx. €2.6M from Horizon Europe and €300K from UKRI.
- Number of funded doctoral candidates: 11
- Coordinated by Prof Piotr Zuchowski from Universytet Mikłaja Kopernika, Torun
- PHYMOL is a doctoral network funded mainly under the Horizon Europe scheme, and also by the UK Research and Innovation
Also find us on :