Physics, Accuracy and Machine Learning: Towards the next-generation of Molecular Potentials
News & Events
We are still recruiting for PHYMOL! Although the initial deadline has passed, we are very much still in the recruitment stage, so please submit your applications following the instructions on the Recruitment page on this website.
Today is the first official day for the PHYMOL MSCA Doctoral Network. We are now accepting formal applications for the 11 PhD positions. All existing pre-applications will now be considered as formal applications.
Accepting pre-applications now...
See the information in the RECRUITMENT tab for information on the pre-application process. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PHYMOL website is up and running! Thanks to a lot of work by our sysadmin Tibor.
- Scientific beneficiaries: 10
- Partners: 6
- Number of countries involved: 10
- Budget: approx. €2.6M from Horizon Europe and €300K from UKRI.
- Number of funded doctoral candidates: 11
- Coordinated by Prof Piotr Zuchowski from Universytet Mikłaja Kopernika, Torun
- PHYMOL is a doctoral network funded mainly under the Horizon Europe scheme, and also by the UK Research and Innovation
Also find us on :