Physics, Accuracy and Machine Learning: Towards the next-generation of Molecular Potentials
News & Events
PHYMOL Kick-Off meeting from the 12th to 15th of September in Luxembourg
We have an exciting kick-off meeting planned in Luxembourg from the 12th to the 15th of September 2023. This meeting marks the start of the scientific programme of PHYMOL. For details see the Events tab on this page, or go directly to the Kick-Off meeting web site.
Update on recruitment: DC5 and DC6 still open!
We have now filled all but DC5 and DC6: if you are interested in these positions please get in touch with Alston J. Misquitta (email@example.com), Louis Lagardere (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Jean-Philip Piquemal (email@example.com).
Still recruiting for DCs 5, 6, 7 and 8
We are still recruiting for DC5, DC6, DC7 and DC8. So please apply following the information on the Recruitment page. We aim to make offers to start from 1st September 2023.
We are still recruiting for PHYMOL! Although the initial deadline has passed, we are very much still in the recruitment stage, so please submit your applications following the instructions on the Recruitment page on this website.
Today is the first official day for the PHYMOL MSCA Doctoral Network. We are now accepting formal applications for the 11 PhD positions. All existing pre-applications will now be considered as formal applications.
- Scientific beneficiaries: 10
- Partners: 6
- Number of countries involved: 10
- Budget: approx. €2.6M from Horizon Europe and €300K from UKRI.
- Number of funded doctoral candidates: 11
- Coordinated by Prof Piotr Zuchowski from Universytet Mikłaja Kopernika, Torun
- PHYMOL is a doctoral network funded mainly under the Horizon Europe scheme, and also by the UK Research and Innovation
Also find us on :